Between hanging out with so many talented friends & artists at NAMM, sharing dinner with the guys from Aguilar, Zon, Fodera, and co, finding new homes for every F Bass on display, being blown away by the performances at the Markbass show (Snarky Puppy, Michael Manring, Hadrien Feraud, and Alain Caron), and visiting the Grand Canyon to wrap things up...I'd say this was one of the most fun trips to date.
We'll be displaying at Winter NAMM 2014 in booth 5792, Hall B from Thursday, January 23rd to Sunday, January 26th, 2014. Our booth is situated right beside our German friends at TecAmp.
Amongst the 14 F Basses coming down with us, we'll be featuring our passive VF4-P bass, 3 exotic topped BN5s (including a neck-through), a left handed BN5, a short-scale BN4, the new Roasted Maple fingerboard, and a couple new finishes.
Can't wait to see you guys out there!
NAMM '14 Instrument Selection:
1) VF4-P - Maple/Alder, Powder Bule Gloss, Parchment Guard, Chrome Hardware with pickup & bridge covers
2) VF5 - Roasted Maple/Ash, Brown Burst Satin (No Pore Filler), Black Hardware
3) BN4 - Maple/Ash, 32.5” Scale, Auburn Burst Satin, Chrome Hardware
4) BN4 - Mac Ebony/Ash, Red Burst Gloss, Chrome Hardware
5) BN5 - Mac Ebony/Ash, 5 pc neck through, Walnut Top, Black Hardware
6) BN5 - Birdseye Maple/Ash, Buckeye Top, Black Hardware
7) BN5 - Rosewood/Ash, Figured White Ash Top, Black Hardware
8) BN5 - Maple/Ash, Antique Brown Burst Gloss
9) BN5 Lefty - Maple/Ash, Natural/Black Grain Gloss, Black Hardware
10) BN6 - Maple/Ash, Faded Blue Gloss, Chrome Hardware
11) BNF5 - Gabon Ebony/Maple-Ash, Sunburst Gloss, Black Hardware
12) AC5 - Gabon Ebony/Maple-Spruce, New Violin Satin, Black Hardware
13) AC6 - Gabon Ebony/Maple-Spruce, Antiqued Brown Burst, Black Hardware
14) AC5-Classic + Mag pickup - Gabon Ebony/Maple-Redwood, Natural Satin, Black Hardware