We'll be displaying at Winter NAMM 2014 in booth 5792, Hall B from Thursday, January 23rd to Sunday, January 26th, 2014. Our booth is situated right beside our German friends at TecAmp.
Amongst the 14 F Basses coming down with us, we'll be featuring our passive VF4-P bass, 3 exotic topped BN5s (including a neck-through), a left handed BN5, a short-scale BN4, the new Roasted Maple fingerboard, and a couple new finishes.
Can't wait to see you guys out there!
NAMM '14 Instrument Selection:
1) VF4-P - Maple/Alder, Powder Bule Gloss, Parchment Guard, Chrome Hardware with pickup & bridge covers...SOLD
2) VF5 - Roasted Maple/Ash, Brown Burst Satin (No Pore Filler), Black Hardware… AVAILABLE
3) BN4 - Maple/Ash, 32.5” Scale, Auburn Burst Satin, Chrome Hardware...SOLD
4) BN4 - Mac Ebony/Ash, Red Burst Gloss, Chrome Hardware...SOLD
5) BN5 - Mac Ebony/Ash, 5 pc neck through, Walnut Top, Black Hardware…SOLD
6) BN5 - Birdseye Maple/Ash, Buckeye Top, Black Hardware...SOLD
7) BN5 - Rosewood/Ash, Figured White Ash Top, Black Hardware…SOLD
8) BN5 - Maple/Ash, Antique Brown Burst Gloss…SOLD
9) BN5 Lefty - Maple/Ash, Natural/Black Grain Gloss, Black Hardware...SOLD
10) BN6 - Maple/Ash, Faded Blue Gloss, Chrome Hardware…SOLD
11) BNF5 - Gabon Ebony/Maple-Ash, Sunburst Gloss, Black Hardware….SOLD
12) AC5 - Gabon Ebony/Maple-Spruce, New Violin Satin, Black Hardware…SOLD
13) AC6 - Gabon Ebony/Maple-Spruce, Antiqued Brown Burst, Black Hardware…SOLD
14) AC5-Classic + Mag pickup - Gabon Ebony/Maple-Redwood, Natural Satin, Black Hardware…SOLD
*If you'd like to order one of the available NAMM basses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org*